At Regeneration Technologies Pty Ltd (R.T.), trading as "HUMAN REGENERATOR", we respect the privacy of your personal information.
How we protect your information:
- R.T process personal details on a regular basis and are committed to ensuring that the privacy and security of personal information remains protected.
- We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, or is recorded in a material form or not. It includes your name, age, gender and contact details, as well as some optional personal health information.
What kind of personal information do we collect and hold?
Regeneration Technologies Pty Ltd will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner.
What happens if you don’t provide us with your personal information?
If you do not provide personal information requested of you to R.T, we may be unable to provide you with, or facilitate the provision of, products and services you may request of us.
What if I wish to remain anonymous?
At R.T. we respect our clients privacy and contact information may be provided via a nominated representative, such as an agent or personal assistant.
Collection, use and disclosure of your personal information:
The types of personal information we may collect and hold include contact information (such as name, email address and phone number), as well as information about specific health enquiries
Regeneration Technologies Pty Ltd may collect your personal information from you in a number of ways including face-to-face, over the telephone, through an online form or portal, or by email.
What happens to the information you provide us?
R.T collects and uses your personal information to provide you with a wellness related product, and enables us to:
- assess your suitability for a product
- manage our ongoing relationship with you
- conduct market research that informs the strategic direction of R.T, by seeking to understand ways to improve the health of members, the effectiveness of marketing activities, the member experience and the products and services R.T offer
- manage, review, develop and improve our business and operational processes, including training and company systems
- resolve any legal and/or commercial complaints
- prevent, detect and follow up fraudulent or invalid claims or misrepresentations
R.T may use your Information to contact you (including by telephone call, text message or email) in relation to other products or services we think may be of interest to you.
Queries, comments and complaints about our handling of personal information:
When contacting us please provide as much detail as possible in relation to your question, comment or complaint.
At Regeneration Technologies Pty Ltd we will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with any relevant information that we may need.
How can you contact us?
Please address all privacy complaints and requests to update or access information to:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.